Unlike many other types of bending machines on the market, the GRANLUND KUB-6 is a
universal bending machine, specifically designed for bending tubular elements.
GRANLUND KUB-6 is a development of KANTHAL KUB-4. Major improvements are:
• The single-chip computer control system is replaced by a modern PLC system
• The drive unit (motor and control) is improved
The machine can be used for bending round, oval, square, of finned elements, of any length and in the diameter range of appr Ø4 to 20 mm (depending of tube material). Bending mandrels from Ø7 to 60 mm.
KUB-6 is hand operated and programmed on a PLC.
If mounted on wheels, it can easily be moved around in the factory for in site use.
• specifically designed for metal sheathed tubular elements
• easy to operate
• flexible, may be used for various applications
• more than one element may be bent simultaneously
• PLC controlled